Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pneumonia Again

Lily has tested positive for another bacterial infection in her lungs. She had been having fevers off and on but this is the first time a culture has come back positive. Now it will be at least 7-10 days on antibiotics before she can be extabated. All things considered, they say she looks pretty good otherwise. This is becoming like the movie Groundhog Day.

I worked from home today so I could let a repairman from the water department replace our water meter. In a fog when I left, I cut the corner a bit too close and got the little Yaris rental car stuck. I started digging the car out but it wouldn't budge. Luckily someone drove by and stopped and gave me a push. I really need my car back for this weather!

1 comment:

Dustin and Kelly said...

Your little Lily is just beautiful! I'm sorry she is going through so much. I hope she gets better soon and you get to enjoy your life as a family, at home, together.