Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Liliana Meets Elvis

Today, when I arrived at the PICU, there was a huge stack of gifts on the chair! All of these presents were for Lily from the unit staff. I placed them all in a bag and counted 10 gifts! Lily had an ultrasound to make sure that there is no yeast colony growing in there. Apparently, one of her cultures grew yeast. Poor Lily just can't get a break. On the positive side, her fever has been gone and her stats look good as long as I have been here.

An Elvis impersonator also visited the PICU and I grabbed this photo. Gwynny and Kim are headed up to the hospital. The nurses are going to put Lily's Christmas dress on (with some alterations) and I will take the Christmas photos of the girls.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

I'm glad she didn't pay any attention to Elvis...scary! :)

I'm looking forward to seeing the girls' Christmas picture. God bless you all!!!

JaybirdNWA said...

Lilly doesn't look too impressed!